BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 24, 2009

i need you!

Suicide. What a crazy subject.

Now personally, I've never known anyone to commit suicide. I'm one of the few lucky ones I suppose. But I really just don't understand it in general. I wish to fully understand it.

Here is my views on suicide.

  • I think it's sad if you feel so worthless that ending your life is the only option.
  • I think it's selfish for someone to think that suicide will only affect them, and not anyone else. The sad thing is them not being able to fully experience what's out there, or let others experience them. The world has so much to offer, and you can offer so much to the world also, so why are you going to call it quits early. You're being unfair, and selfish to deprive the world.
  • Why are you not wanting to live your life? There are so many people who wish they could just live a healthy life, terminally ill in hospitals all over, and you're just so quick to throw your life away.
  • The most sad thing is not having people to make you feel wanted. Not having someone to stop you. Not having someone to make you want to live. These people exist. They thrive off the lives of others, and maybe you haven't met them yet, or you don't know they feel this way, but they're out there.
I feel bad for these people who feel this is only option. I hope I never lose the will to live, because I know i'll never commit suicide, I would feel too guilty, and would just deal with it.
But then again, who feels guilt after they're dead?

0 comments: