BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

breaking out.

and not in a good way.
I don't think I've had this many pimples in my life.

I'm so busy all the time. I get next to no free time ever. So that means no reading, no blogs, no sleep. I live to just relax, and I can't get there. It's terrible, and it sucks really bad. I don't know what to do with myself anymore. I'm beyond tired, and I can't seem to get enough sleep ever, or even find the time to sleep.

I'm deprived of my blogging. It's making me saddd, because I had good ideas this week, and no time to write about it. I don't even know if I can do it now. it's soooooo ridiculous.

but heyyyy, swimming starts in one week. I know it sounds silly, but I'll have more of a life then than I do now. Right now, it's just practice, games, tuba, work, and boyfriend. But I'll know i"ll be done with swimming every day at 5, which means I can go home to shower and stuff and be relaxed by 6 or 6:30. I'm SO excited to have more of a life. Man oh man, i can't wait.

0 comments: