BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Change.

I've been really thinking a lot about change, and my changes, and other people's changes, and about everything changing. But I've mostly thought of the reasons we change, well, more of pondered them. I don't know why some people change into the people they, and I really don't know why I change into the people I become.

I've taken a year long journey of becoming a cheerleader. I did it, and everyone said it would change me, and I would be stupid to say it didn't. Yes, I did have my brief cliche time where I was being soooo typical in people's eyes. I did not base my actions because I was a cheerleader, but do think I was placed into the situation because of my "status." I almost because the girlfriend of a football player, one that never played, but on the team none the less. But I didn't want to be with him because I thought it would be "cute" or "cool" or what have you, but because I genuinely liked the idea of us being together, just as people, not as cheerleader and football player. But cheer did change me. I can now talk to girls easier, i learned about female companionship, and i learned that I really enjoy being in front of crowds. I think as a person, in general, I am the same person. I still like pokemon, i'm still kind to others, i still eat ice cream for breakfast.

but change, it's so inevitable. I want to know why people do what they do now, opposed to what they use to do. How they view life now compared to before. I want to know what changed them.

0 comments: