BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Summer '09

So, if you don't know me, or know me well, I should share with you my summer goals. So far, when I tell people about them, they want to join me in my quest to accomplish these. My goals...

Get awesome-so I was to be awesome. This is because I'm tired of feeling lame. So how do I plan on getting awesome? Simple. Networking. I want to talk to more people, experience all I can, and basically just learn lessons so I can say that I did something other than be lame.


Get Hot- This is another one of those goals that most people don't see how I can accomplish...summer is going to be also dedicated to looking hot. This means I can't be lazy and not do my make up, or leave the house with just sweats and an old tee, or without my hair done. So I plan on getting hot by getting HOT GIRL CLOTHES, wearing make up when I go places, and always starting my day with doing something nice to my hair. Another question you might ask is how do I know this is hot? Most of my friends are guys, and I plan on shopping with them, and when we go places asking them what makes certain girls hot. This is a work in progress, so don't judge my hotness yet. By the time I start senior year though, I want to be BANGIN!


Get CRAZY- so this is just basically doing whatever I want. It's part of getting awesome. I'm not saying that I'm going to be hella drugged out or anything, but I do want to just do anything and everything that seems to be like fun. "FUCK IT, I'M GOING TO TRY THIS!"

So if I don't get these things, I'm going to be devastated. I honestly just want to become a better, more confident person. I want people to say "hey, that girl, I'm so glad I know her." So here's to summer goals and GETTIN HOT '09!

1 comments:

SierraMichelle said...

I definatly would like to join you :)
I dont know about the hot girl clothes though haha

But I really hope you can accomplish your goals :)
If not I'm still going to be saying "Hey, that girl, Im so glad I know her!" Cause i already do that :)