BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 1, 2009

Time.

So some people say time heals all but I'm not one of those who say or believe this.
Time is a pretty sensitive thing.
If you think about it logically, time only makes matter more complicated, more awkward, and far beyond more bitter. This is because you have time to think about the situation, letting all the anger stew in your head, in your heart, and makes talking to that person about it that much more hard. I can only recall two instances in my own life when time really did make things less bad. Don't get me wrong, I love how time passes, but really, there are certain things that only get worse as time passes. Unfortunately, I'm way too bitter myself to say anything. I'm want to go away, hide, move, get on with my life. As mean as it sounds, I don't see anything else happening for me here, and I don't see things getting better with relations here, so why not just leave and start over without having to see those people. It pains me to see that I'm unsuccessful with mending my bridges with people, but at the same time, why should it.

If someone means a lot to you, shouldn't you not let them go no matter what? WRONG! If they don't want you back, if they don't want you to mean anything to them, if you will never be anything to them, there really is no point in caring for someone who is too stupid to see that you're thinking of them constantly with the best intentions and always wishing them well. When you pray for someone every night, just to ask that they are safe through the night and have good dreams, and all you get is rejection from them. It hurts. Time makes it worse. Time only makes it more severe. Time only makes me more use to it, and not pay attention to the fact that what is happening sucks. Time only makes it that much harder to salvage what once was, and to build something new again. Time is irreversible, so I suggest that you think your decisions through, pick your words wisely, and make sure that if you care for that person who will never care back, think twice about it before you make it a habit to pray for them always, and long for their well being. Because that my friends, sucks.

0 comments: