BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 4, 2009

wonderful.


There are always people that you will never forget.
people who never fail to evoke great memories.

Really, I don't know where I would be today without my baby samantha.
I met her only a few months ago, but I would be lost without her.
I love her so much, and would be there for her whenever she needed me.
Day, night, whenever, it's always a good time for samantha.

another good person is Dj. She always makes me feel amazing.
Please, never leave me. I love your silly talks and all your freaking out.
You make me feel needed and I appreciate you.

Hep. Oh, good ol' heppy. Hector Miranda is my oldest, and dearest friend. All thought many never picture us being good friends, and sometimes we don't hang out as much as we should, I always know he's there for me. Reliable. When I'm the most down, I call him. he's not afraid of telling me the truth, like when I'm being a dumb girl, or when I need to stop crying over stupid things. Hector, you're my male counterpart, you complete me. I hope to never loose you. Although I may seem bitter sometimes, never leave me alone.

Esaies Freeman. My lunchbag. My partner. I met you my freshman year, and high school would be nothing without you. You make me yummy food and I think you are just the most amazing guy ever. Togehter, we're "'lunchboxes"' and brown kids. We're going to be friends for all time, and this I know because we have something special, unlike any other friendship I've had. It's undescribably. I love you.

NATALIEEEEEE! my butch woman. I don't even know how to start with her. You're funny, outrageous, gorgeous, smart, and an inspiration to me. Even if it took us a while to get to where we are now, you know so much about me. I tell you stuff I don't tell others. You're the first. I can never think about you without a smile on my face and a good feeling. You're my wonderful best friend and I have you always because I would never let you go. I mean, everyone has nipples right? I mean, at least one, more commonly two, and some even have three! Get over it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anna Prestson, my baby Annie, I LOVE YOUU. :3
I'm here whenever you need me.

This summer...we're gonna get HOT and we're gonna get GANSTAAAA.
<3
Prom was lovely with you. I wish you were a senior with me.