BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Cheerleaders.

So many people have this preconceived notion that all cheerleaders, or most, are back stabbing, manipulative, slutty, dumb, shit talking hoes. I for one, am not one to believe in this. I meet so many different kinds of people, and I would hate to put them in a category that may seems so terrible. However, I can see the ones who make this stereotype a thriving existence, I see more who don't.

Tomorrow is my first day of cheer. I don't seem to be the cheerleader type at all to most people. But I see that all the more reason to do it. I want to really experience all that I can in high school, and being a cheerleader is one of them that I think would be more than worth while. I want to feel the closeness that I hear of. I want to experience first hand that not all these girls are who you hear they are. I want to be able to tell people, "Hey, I'm a cheerleader, and I'm proud of it. I did some pretty awesome things because of it."

I'm excited to cheer for the first time in my life. I hope to learn from it. I hope to fully experience it. I hope to make friends. Most of all, I hope to not regret it, especially after spending all this money on it.

cheerleader icon Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments: