BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Intentions.

So what's really sad is that everyone, especially me, speculates on what someones intentions could possible be to justify their actions. Sadly, I always believe the worst possible thing. Really, it's terrible. And this lead me to my thoughts right now...if I think everyone's intentions are bad, they just might think the same about me.

But really, every action is backed with some sort of motivation. Weather it be a manipulative move, or just an act of kindness to brighten someones day, there's always an underlying plot. So things that I often wonder about are, "Why does that person want to be my friend?" Most of the time, I wonder this about guys because you are always keeping in mind what you're warned of. For example, you hear about the guy who was trying to get to you, only to get to your best friend. I hate that I think about why someone wants to be my friend. Here I am trying to get awesome, and then question people. MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE I'M GETTING AWESOME FOR ONCE!

So now I don't feel so easy about what others think my intentions are. For example, if I want to be someones friend, others automatically think "you're trying to get at him, huh?" when actually, I might just be out on a search to find more people to help me get awesome. I like having friends, matter of fact, I would really like to HAVE FRIENDS!

This revelation made me more awesome...you know why? Who cares what someone's intentions MAY be, just goooo for it dude. Most of the time, I think I'm wrong about what I think, but I hope giving people a chance isn't one of them.

0 comments: