BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Kodak Moment.

The power of a picture.
amazing, let me tell you. It's like a diary. You go back through them and remember all the good times, all the beautiful scenes, and precious moments. You know why? Because people don't really take pictures of the bad moments unless it's photography and they're making a statement in order to change a terrible situation or harsh truth. I don't think I've ever had a bad moment and thought to myself "wow, this really sucks, I best document it with my camera so I can remember it in years to come." So looking back through pictures can often bring your spirits up if you're taking the right picture. I encourage everyone to take as many picture as they can. I love pictures. I take more than I should everyday, and I don't regret filling my computer up with it at all.

Today, just now actually, I was looking back through pictures, and seeing how good of a time I had with certain people, how certain times of the year I looked more sincere than others, and how much I really appreciate my camera. Also, about an hour ago, I was at the store with my dad after I got off work, and I was taking pictures of flowers in Save Mart, and all he could do was laugh at me while people walked by, looking at me and possibly my ass crack....because I didn't care where I was, I saw something I thought I needed to have, and I had it. Pictures mean the world to me and I wish I could take that passion and do more with it. I just don't know what. Pictures are amazing and you should take some.

0 comments: