BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

That song.

You know what song I'm talking about.
one that just says the right things.
For me, my "song" is the ones that talk about ♥LOVE♥ and how much it means to them.

What is my fixation with love songs. I want to be IN LOVE, like, madly, insanely, thriving love. I really enjoy heart felt songs, songs that really make you want to cry because they're so perfect, ones that you want played at your wedding, even if it's not dancing music, one that really makes you think of your someone, or something, special. lol.

Currently, I love how you love me by Neutral Milk Hotel is that song. Check it yooooo.
I actually have a list of songs that just make me want to cry everytime I hear them....and i don't know why. Waaaaiting to be in love really, I want to think of someone when I hear these songs.

0 comments: