BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 21, 2009

My dream man.

So every guy wants to know...
"what do girls want?"
I'm no expert on boys, nor am I an expert on being a girl.
But for me, I'm appreciate a few things.

Okay, for starters, there is a difference between a guy being my dream guy and a guy being hot. A hot guy for me has tattoos, tallish, tan or darker completion, longish and interesting hair, cool eyes, piercings, a little rugged facial hair, but not too much, not too skinny, muscles, especially tummy and arms, musician, dress well and smells nice. Oh, and trucks are always a turn on. Not little trucks, but big ones, or muscle cars. Okay, so that might be a little much to ask for...but one of the hottest celebs I think is Travis McCoy of Gym Class Heroes. I don't think I would like them as much if their front man wasn't so steamy.



Now a dream guy. This is the guy that you want to be in a relationship with. This is the guy you want everyone who's anyone to you to meet, and you're not embarrassed or have nothing to worry about. For me, it's less of a physical thing, and more of a personality thing, however, I still think someone who looks nice is kinda important too. So here it goes, my dream guy.
He should be some I can always have a great conversation with. Anyone who knows me knows how important it is for me to talk, I love it, and love hearing how others feel about things, which brings me to my next point of interest: has a standing point. In order to have a good conversation, the other person has to be able to have some kinda input on the subject. It doesn't mean that have to be smart or knowledgeable about too much, even though it's preferred for them to be some what intelligent or just not ignorant, just that they know themselves well enough to know when they agree on something or not. Another thing is knowing when being stupid is okay, and when you have to have serious time. People normally only offer one side of them, but my dream guy has to be a little bit more well rounded. Open minded to MOST things. He also has to have good hygiene. This should be a given, but if you can't even take care of yourself, then I don't see them being anything I would want to be with, especially if he's stinky. Physically, I'm not asking for too much really, just that they care enough for their body to be healthy. Someone who's caring and understanding is always a plus. Also, a hobby is always cool. Most of all, I think the biggest thing to look for is someone who makes me feel comfortable. Not only does this ensure a healthy physical relationship, but it just makes a person feel good about themselves. I constantly do things that are slightly awkward...I'm an awkward girl, and someone who makes me feel less awkward is really ideal. Not that I really mind being awkward, it's just that you feel normal and accepted by certain people, and for me that's always a little harder to find. Lastly, my dream guy is someone that I can see myself being with longer than a few months. I'm not saying get married or anything, but someone who you just know will be around for a while. Love is also need in my dream guy. I don't plan on finding my dream guy, but rather find a guy, than realizing that he's my dream guy, so don't think I'm going to be looking for this right off the bat. I'm looking for someone who I could fall in love with.

0 comments: