BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 8, 2009

Licensed

So me, being the new licensed driver that I am, love to abuse my privilege by doing stuff I wasn't able to do before, and doing things I'm not really suppose to do.

Tonight. WOW. My parents let me take the car, that will hopefully be mine, ALL MINE, in a week or two, and I just drove around. Ridiculous. Picked up Samantha, Then drove randomly to get Hep, then to Ripon, then to In'n'out, then drop him off, then to my house, then to do a random thing, then took that girl of mine home. That's a lot of stuff.

The random thing that I did. I'm either really stupid, really nice, or possibly both. I drove to McDonald's, and waited in a line that took forever, to get a boy that I'm not even dating, two double cheese burgers. But that's not the ridiculous part. He can't open his door in fear of waking his parents that must wake up soon, so he has his tie tied to his cymbal bag, and lowers it from his second story, so I can stick the food in there and then he can pull it up and eat it. When he asked me to do this, I kinda laughed, thinking he was kidding, and nahhhhh, he wasn't. I have never done something soooooo funny and ridiculous for someone who wasn't even my boyfriend.

I hope to embark on plenty more pointless adventures and random acts of kindness for boys late at night when I'm not suppose to be on the road.
coooooool. My license is the coolest thing that's happened to me since.....ever!
This makes me feel awesome. I"m GETTING AWESOME!

0 comments: