BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 22, 2009

like like like.

I love when someone asks if you like someone. And you tell them how you like them indicated by the number of times you say like. they ask "Do you like them, or Like Like Like them?" makes me laugh.


Why do we like the people we do. More importantly, why did we like the people we DID like before? What made us change our minds? weird.

what's more weird is wondering why people like/did like you. Like Like Like you. What makes now different from then? What if they will always like you? What if you will always like them?

life goes on. Broken hearts continue to crack. People continue to ponder these questions.
I don't want to. I'm wanting to be free from this. I want to JUST LIVE...however am incapable.

0 comments: