BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 13, 2009

GIRLS

...are mean to other girls.

I don't know why. This is pretty much the worst idea EVER. Not only does it make them look insecure, but it also makes them just seem unapproachable.

Being mean to people gets you really no where. If you think about it like I do, before you go to bed, if your a half way decent person, you'll feel somewhat sorry that you said and what you did.

We can't all be saints, so I'm not saying that girls can't be mean SOMETIMES to other girls for no reason, but I am saying maybe TRY to have a reason first, or just don't do it out in the open. This is extremely rude and childish. People think it's "being an upfront person" but it's not. Being an upfront person is knowing you don't mix well with someone, and staying away from them because you know that, not being rude and talking about the girl right there and shooting her looks.

This is why I'm afraid to talk to people sometimes. Honestly, I think it's a fear of getting attacked by a group of girls, because we all know most of them travel in packs. It's sad that I feel this way, but too many times have I seen this, and it's been vicious. I don't need anyone to rip me a new asshole, I've already got one.

Girls? Play nice, please?

0 comments: