BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

In a perfect world...

Is it possible to like someone, but have sort of a "what if" person there too?
Like, "if this person was down, I'd totally drop everything to be their other half!"
I wonder because sometimes it's an impossible thing for someone to be there for you again. People move away, fall in love with other people, go through complications, have obligations, so on and so on...whatever the case may be, that person may not always be available to you. But the "what if" thing will be there. So is that wrong? To like someone but then have someone that you will always wonder "what if things were perfect and we...(insert desire here)" and have a special part in your heart reserved for them? And I don't mean celebrities...I mean real people such as your first love or the person you fell the hardest for, or the person you lost it to, just a in general special person...almost like a dream person.

what about in love? Can you be in love but always have that person you would want to be with if the situation were possible? Would that even be love if you had someone else you wish you could be with?

So my take on it is if you just like someone, you may have someone that you will always want to drop everything for if the situation came up...but not in love. If you're in love, you shouldn't dream of being with other people, because that's not being "in love" with someone.

maybe I'm just making "being in love" out to be something more than it is. I really wouldn't know the power of it since I've never been in love...but I think it should be something powerful like that.

0 comments: