BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

03-24-10

here I am.
one XL Slurpee
ice cream with Hepp
Thinking time
and calm, depressing, soft indie

my day where I just embraced it all.


I wish I cared more.
About myself, about people around me, about getting and giving respect.

Today left me kinda discouraged. I feel like I don't know what's going on, when I should. I feel like I don't give myself enough credit. I need a slap in the face I think.

Dude, fml.

It's hard to see what's 2 feet in front of me. It's hard to see what's 1 week ahead of me. All I'm saying is maybe I need some more reassurance....some hard core facts. I need more than words I think, I need actions, and I don't know what actions would fix how stuck I feel right now, how out of place, how BLAHHHHH!.

I can't welcome change any more than right now.

0 comments: