BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 29, 2010

eeeeekkkkkk.

I can't express how good it feels when someone just gets what you're saying.

Updates in my life...
I turned 18.
Marcus and I have been together for like, 2 and a half months.
I am still terribly sick.
I hate everything most days.
tan lines are progressing past the point of return right now.
it's spring break.


I'm sort of at a point where I just question what the point of my actions are.
Why I'm doing it, and what I am really getting out of it.
How will this benefit me or anyone else
and Am I proud of my decision, and why does it make me proud.


I think I should really ask myself these questions.

I don't know how anything I'm doing is benefitting me in any way right now.
I want to quit swimming super super super bad.
I want to pick up and start a new life.
But I want some things to be the same.
I think i'm kinda awesome most of the time, and I don't want to lose that.

0 comments: