BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 21, 2010

FREAK!

For a while, I had like, a melt down. I didn't know what I was doing anymore, because I was soooooo worried about making sense, and doing what I know I should do, and not knowing what I want to do. But then I was like "HEY! NO!"

What I forget sometimes is that there is no such thing as forever.
Nothing is really all that final, unless you're dead.
I have a lot of time ahead of me, with no need to rush.

I can change my mind pretty much at any time in my life.
If i'm not happy, then I can do something different, and try to be happy.
I feel so stuck sometimes, when there is nothing to feel stuck about.
So I'm done with feeling stuck, done, and confused.
I"m just going to remember, if something doesn't make me happy anymore, I can do something different, and try to be happy.


Ahhhhh! what a relief.
sometimes I get too silly.

0 comments: