BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

So marcus.

My boyfriend, yes, I have a boyfriend if I haven't written that already, is pretty alright if you ask me.

He and I, well, I don't think we share much or any common ground, but I'm over that. It may not make sense that he's with me, but I like it, because it's different.
I'm sick of trying to make things make sense. Right now, I just want things to be, simply like that, I want things to just happen, and that's what I'm doing right now. I'm not thinking about long term, I'm not thinking about falling in love, or finding "the one", I"m just letting life take me, and do whatever it wants with me. No more fighting for what I think would be best for me, just doing.

I genuinely like marcus, don't get me wrong, but I am aware that our relation makes little sense. It's been a little over 2 months, and I'm happy. He makes me pretty happy. I no longer feel like a lifeless zombie.

0 comments: