BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 5, 2009

The Freemans.

Definitely a Tight Family.
not only as in close, but cool.
They're all real loving, know how to have a good time, and totally GIVE THE BEST HUGS.
I told them about my blog, and how I wrote about the hugs, and they wanted to show me that they could give great hugs too, so each of them gave me a hug.
Oh, nico gave me a hug also because I think he was hurt that he didn't make my top 10 list.
but I think that's what he gets for not hugging me this week.
If you read this nico, which I have a feeling you will, lol, You're hugs are pretty awesome. I think if you would have hugged me that week during the trial, you would have made the list.


Anyway, they're AMAZING hug givers, and I hope to someday have a family as close and wonderful as theirs. It's an inspiration to me that the word family still has value somewhere, and it's not yet obsolete.

Elani- I don't know if that's how you spell your name, but you're hella funny and I love you. If I didn't, i wouldn't have given you my sweater. =D
Ezera- Hella funny as well. You always know how to play off other people's words, and i think it's great.
Esaies-You're my brown counter part. I love you always. We will get married, and that kiss was just the start. lol.
Evett- You're one of the nicest, most welcoming mom's I know. It's rare to find these days. You inspire me to the max with everything. You take care of yourself, Your house, your children, and everything in between. I honestly think you're amazing, and thank you for the book you let me borrow.

Freeman family, you're the best, hands down.

0 comments: