BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 18, 2009

I'm not attracted to douchers.

so why are you attracted to me?


Uhhh, the most random guys have things for me. Like, I'll have sweethearts, and douchers, then weird, geeky guys, then I don't know, the indescribable.

What is it about me that draws them to me? I'm like, not too strong with anything.
I don't have a strong personality, and if you talk to me, I think I have none to begin with.
Uhhh, I can't flirt...like, seriously.
I'm like an old lady....arthritis and all.
I'm totally awkward.
I'm really weird.


So why would some guy who probably talks to hella girls find any kinda interest in me.
because I'm not that girl.
I don't party.
I don't drink.
I'm not dtf.

So what is it?
I"m puzzled.

if you think this is about you, chances are it's not. lol.
because this doucher wouldn't read my shit. lol.

0 comments: