BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Trouble with a capital T

I sometimes make bad decisions.
actually, I often do.
This whole "live life as it comes" thing seems terrible right now.
Things are happening, and they're not good, and i"m doing nothing about it.
I'm actually just going along with it.

so what's wrong with me?
why do I have to be such a dick?
Because it seems like that's all that's going on for me right now.
I'm not making good choices.
So i'm miserable, and it's my fault, becuase I put myself here...
so there is no one else to be made at, just me.


I liked it better, when I didn't have options.
and i just went along with anything that would come up,
because there was nothing else for me.
What the hell is happening to me?
I guess well see.

Maybe I'll go with the flow.
maybe I'll start actually thinking. for serious.
ehhhhh. this is weird.

0 comments: