BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 24, 2009

17,

Yeah, I know i just wrote a blog about hurrying to find someone.
but this contradicts that.

I'm 17, and that's super young.
Why am I soooo concerned with not dating someone because it might not work out.
REALLY? Okay, I'm 17, this should be about fun, and stuff like that.
I really should just go for it. Because although I think he's pretty alright, and his family too, I shouldn't be so afraid with making life happen. I think that I should just do whatever, because I'm only 17, and that's totally not a serious age at all.
I don't know why I get so concerned sometimes...it's really all for nothing.


"there's no point in trying to take ourselves so seriously"
-Flowers for my brain Dear and the Headlights

0 comments: