BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Perspective

Well, in Creative writing, yesterday we had to write from the perspective of someone who is the wrong doer in the middle of some gossip or scandal. most people picked tiger woods, but I didn't because it's whatever and I don't really know whats going on there.
Well, I thought about gossip that I had heard, and stuff I had pretty much accumulated.
And I wrote about something I heard about someone, and I kinda understood them a little better even if this wasn't their situation.


I wrote about a guy, who left a girl for another one.
His intentions were not to be a doucher.
His intention wasn't to hurt this other girl at all, but it happened...
all because the girl he had always liked, the one he felt was unavailable to him
she finally made it possible for them to be together.

so he took that chance, because he was trying to show this girl how much he really liked her...and thought being with someone he had longed for was something he deserved.

Now that I look at it that way, I don't think of him so badly.
I actually kinda respect it.
it's sad that someone got caught in the cross fire, but heyyy, it happens. it's life.

0 comments: