BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

failed.

So I go to the doctor's office today.

It's my appendix, most likely.
tomorrow, if it feels bad still, then I'll get test or something like that.

Why today was such a fail.
1. Didn't really accomplish anything at the doctor's office other than establishing that there was something wrong.
2. Urine test...as I pull my pants down to pee, my phone drops from my back pocket, and into the toilet. The good...it still works. Still sucked though.
3.Cheer practice felt absolutely pointless today. like nothing got accomplished.
4. My side hurts, and is warmer on the hurting side. There is something wrong for sure, it's just a matter of time when it gets real bad.


I feel weak and unwell....and my head is really starting to hurt.
NOT awesome dude.

0 comments: