BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Youth and Revolt.

So I wish everyone talked like they did in this movie.
all proper with the use of an extensive vocabulary.
I would be much happier and I'm sure the rest of the world would be better off.

Anyway, this movie wasn't packed full of action.
It wasn't rediculously funny.
It wasn't too much of anything.
But I enjoyed it.
Youth in Revolt Pictures, Images and Photos

I think it's becuase I think Michael Cera is THE MOST ADORABLE!
I swear, he is like my celebrity crush. I think I would want to be his girlfriend ANYTIME. He's just so dang cute and awkward...and everyone knows that's Annas Favorite thing ever...others being awkward. I think it's because it makes me feel less awkward.


Heyyy, go watch it. It was ridiculous.

0 comments: