BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My favorite.


My mom. If you don't know, I'm very close with my mom, and I mean super close with my mom. I don't keep secrets, I don't lie, and I don't fight with her. She's my everything at this point. I really do believe with everything that there is no one who loves my mom more than me. I simply don't think it's possible. I love my mom more than anyone, anything,and everything. Someday, I really hope that I can be as great of a mom as she is. My mom is very modest, but I feel she's the best mom I can ever ask for. It's so pleasing to call her my mom, and I don't know if I'll ever love anyone more than my mom.

Today, I stayed home from school, just so I can chill with her. i've been so busy lately, I've missed her, and she misses me. I don't know if I can move away from her for too long ever. She's like my best friend, but closer.

0 comments: