BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hoooochie mama.

So I'm at work.
And I'm helping this guy out, like I'm suppose to because I'm at work and customer service is key.

The order is almost done, Nachos and a small coke.
as I'm putting the lid on the coke, he asks me...
"Aren't you Matt's girlfriend?"
My eyes widen, my face loses all expression, and I slowly shake my head and say "No...I am not"
and then he replies with
"Oh, because you're marcus's girlfriend now, right?"
and my eyes get kinda squinty, because I have no clue who this guy is, and I don't think I've ever seen him before in my life and follow it with a
"uhhhh, no"

"oh, so you just talk to all these guys?"
"I guess I do"

later, as I hand back his change, I say "Wow, you really know how to make me sound like a hoochie"

How embarrassing.
thanks man.

I'm still curious as to who this guy is...and how he knew so much. Kinda creepy though. I'm going to make it a point to meet with this guy again and find out how he became so knowledgeable. And if he is so knowledgeable, why he phrased it that way knowing all the events that took place in between.

Oh anna preston...

0 comments: