BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 17, 2009

I win.

only one side of my face is swollen...and my bottom lip.


I can't smile. at all right now because it makes me bleed.
BUTTT, I'm going to have to say, I took it like a bad ass and it doesn't really bother me.

anyway, after coming out of the anesthetics, I was a little loopy. I don't remember walking to my car. I don't remember really talking to anyone except saying, that wasn't so bad. And apparently, every time I saw my dad, I kept pointing to where my IV was. When I got home, I tried to blog about it, BUT fell asleep while trying to get on 4 times, so I went to lay down. When my parents asked me what flavor Ice cream I wanted, Vanilla or Chocolate, I said both. figures.


so for those of you who need to get your wisdom teeth taken out, it isn't so bad.

0 comments: