BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 20, 2009

Unexpected.

So from the fall of my last relationship...I can't help but make jokes about myself, as I'm sure others do too. The most common phrase associated is "wow, I sure do know how to pick the winners." So with that, one can tell I'm not too pleased with how things played out with the last guys. So I decided to try something new.


The people who pass the most judgment when it comes to me is Hector and Taylor. My brother, and friend that's like a brother. Always telling me "what are you doing with that guy, you can do so much better" or "wow, he's gay." or "don't date him, you know what he wants." This doesn't make me too happy because they tell me all my choices are wrong. So from now on....well, at least for a while, THEY are picking out my new boyfriends/boys I date. Crazy? yes. However, the upsides to this are that they have really the best intentions in mind for me and if he turns out to be a total loser, than I can blame it all on them! jk, I wouldn't do that, but that is my next plan.

So here is their line up.
Jose, the guy in Hector's band that I occasionally talk to on the internet. Nice boy from what I can tell, but really I don't feel I know him, so yeahhhhh. I feel a date with him would be awkward since we don't like, hang out....ever.

Then Frank. So Frank is actually an exboyfriend's brother. Also a nice guy, and I know him pretty well, but I don't feel we'd be a great couple. Interesting is what I would call it. He's a wonderful friend, and says I'm hot, but yeaaaaaah, still my ex's little brother.

So hector gives it to me like this "Jose will be nice to you and treat you right. Frankie, well, he would treat you right, but with profanities involved like 'hey bitch, get your fine ass over here' so you chose which you would like"

So this is what I did. I told Jose about what was going on and how these two have actually been wanting me to ask him out on a date for about 5 months now...and he said he would hang out with me, and we'll tell everyone it's a date.


Shhhhh, it's a secret.

0 comments: