BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Senior year.

Yes, it's right around the corner for me. I'm thinking this next year is going to be a little different for me, actually, I know it will be. Here are the facts we are looking at.

1. No Samantha.
2. Cheerleader.
3. Little brother.
4. STUDENT PARKING LOT yikes.
5. Starting over.
6. taking normal kid classes.


Okay, so this is either going to play out to my advantage and help me get awesome, or just fail and make me bitter. I either hear senior year is the best time, or it was the worse time, and I'm really hoping for the best time. And from my understanding, senior year is when you really see peoples true colors.

So I just heard something, a stupid something, and their motive was pretty much "because it's senior year". Believe me, it's not that big of a deal. Just another year of school...and if your schooling ends there, wow, that's not good. So if you're going to say "I'm just going to [insert action here], because it's Senior year, and yeah" think about how this year makes you do something so differently. When I do something, it's because i want to do it, not because i'm at a certain time in my life.

Senior year, here I come. Class of '10, this should be interesting.

0 comments: