BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Cameron Solis

made his own website...and paid for it.
lol.
CameronSolis.com
sick, right?

lol. So let me tell you about my buddy Cameron. I use to call him Calico...because his hair reminded me of the colorings of a calico cat. I met him at school through my bestie Christoph Norris. Cameron has a funny laugh...it's contagious. it's kinda just a fast breathing from his nose, like he's trying to hold it in. Adorable. He use to eat lunch with me, and we would enjoy student store time, but since he changed schools, we don't do that anymore.


So he owns his name....as a domain....siiiiiiiick.
Let's all learn from this. Something that may seem pointless may actually be pretty coool when you're like, 70 and surfing the web and find things from your past. Plus, he OWNS HIS NAME!
lol. Goodluck with your webpage CALICO! Just wait, it's going to be SIIIICK as soon as he figures out how to work it.

0 comments: