BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Facials!

lol. I think it's cute that in Cheer they call "facials" the faces you make in your routine or whatever.

anyway. I love how people can sound mean, but if you look at their face, you know they're not. I love faces and different expressions in them. That's really the best way to tell if someone is joking or being serious. Well, maybe not the best way but the easiest way. Anyway, I think that's one of the biggest disadvantages to having a pin pal, or being blind, or paralyzed in the face or whatever, if that's even possible.

Sarcasm is funny. But I have a hard time with it sometimes because people try to look serious when they do it.

I don't know what the point of this blog was really. I just thank god for my good eyesight, even if I wish for glasses all the time and actually bought clear lenses.

=D

0 comments: