BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 10, 2009

A promising future.

Senior year started for me today.
different. Not really actually. My classes seems so much easier than they did last year, none the less I have to be there though. So, one of my philosophies states that one has to have motivation in their life in order to exist and actually live. Without a goal, you might as well be dead, you're going no where and doing nothing and have nothing to live for.

This year however, I don't know how many goals I'll actually go through with. I'll come up with them as I go. Basically, I just want to feel alright. That would be awesome. Motivation....you're awesome. I'm too tired to think.


ahhhhhh.
first day. weird. Cheer uniform made me feel uncomfortable. Easy classes. Lots of new faces for me. Can't wait to get this year going honestly. I need something new in my life.

0 comments: