BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 24, 2009

hug ME!

So what is it that makes all humans want to be held. Well, perhaps not all humans, but most. Honestly, I think it's one of the best feelings in the world, to be in someones arms, and know that they want you to be there. You're not there because you have to be, or because that's their obligation to you, it's a choice.

I would have to say, this is something I miss a lot about being in a relationship. I mean, we all know any sort of relationship is tough. Friendship. More than Friends relationship. Parental Relationship. It's all hard to maintain and keep everyone happy. But the hugs, the cuddling, holding hands, and knowing that they WANT to do that stuff with you is something I can whole-heartedly say i miss.

So this is what I challenge you to do. So that there is less people out there who miss being hugged, and being close to someone out there, give someone a REAL good hug everyday for a week. But switch it up, like give a hug to a different person everyday. Make the hug that you give them the most desired hug that just makes them feel all warm inside.

I will be doing this as well. in one week, I will judge who gives ME the best hugs. Like, a top 5 or so. You should try to make that list, or some other person's list of top 5.

0 comments: