BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 3, 2009

Little brothers.


Goodness! Why are they soooo annoying. I'm convinced that my little brother is the would have to be one of the most awkward, unfunny, weird, and annoying person i know. I know some pretty annoying people, but he takes the cake. I know this sounds really mean of me, but wow, he's getting bad lately. He messes up with EVERYTHING, and somehow it's my fault for not helping him with everything he needs. As if his activities and school work are so much more important than mine. He doesn't know how to joke around without being excessive, or funny even. He's a baby. I don't know what made him this way, probably how my mom treated him like he was dumb his whole life, or like he couldn't do anything. Oh well though, someday he'll grow up...I hope. Or at least find out when it's alright to joke, and how to be funny someday.

btw, he looks just like my father.

0 comments: