BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Summer Evaluation.

sooo, I had high hopes of getting hot this summer.
FAILED!
DIDN'T get awesome. In fact, I got negative awesome points.
DID NOT get hot. I actually did for about 3 weeks, then lost it all.
DID NOT get crazy at all.

Negative points was for being a tool and naive due to a boy. Perhaps more than one.

not hot is from having my wisdom teeth taken out and gaining weight due to my all ice cream diet for two weeks.

not crazy is due to me just staying home and working all summer.


My summer felt short. Pretty much, I failed summer, but you know what, I think my values changed a little bit half way through. I lost my drive. I'm the only one to blame really. Buuut, over all, summer was chill.

Goodbye summer. You're one HOT momma.

0 comments: