BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Oh buddy.

What is a girl to do?
Just when I think I have things figured out, life throws me a curve ball.
I have options. I can chose two different paths at this point, but I don't know which I would like to chose. It may seem simple to most, but I feel kinda obligated to be NICE and DIRECT. So now I just have to muster up the strength to do so. And be direct about what? that I don't know what to do or what to say anymore? hahaha. I'm soooo dumb sometimes. I feel like things can wait on one path, but I think that would probably be the better one to chose. But the other one...that seems like it might be a different experience. It would be less work on my part, but it's totally unpredictable.

if things were easy, I think I would have a boring life, but right now, hmmmm, interesting. It's weird how every little thing can alter your life so much.

0 comments: