BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

add another name to the list.

I just don't understand why things have to be so complicated.
and why ANOTHER GUY tries to come into the mix.
knowing what's going on.
and promising me this and that.



yucky.
can I stop being such a flippin weirdo.
What is it that I do that makes me desirable sometimes?
And I say sometimes because I either have more than one boy liking me, or none.


sick man.
Can I just say, i'm flippin EXHAUSTED from everything.
i neeeeeeed a vacation.
rest.


cheer today...welll, let's just say I don't like having it two days in a row in the cold. it's toooooo much.


duuuuude, fml.
Oh, and uhhhh, I believe Matt is mad at me. Perhaps he read this. hahahaha.
oh man, he really needs to get over himself sometimes.

0 comments: