BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Get NEW!

when you feel there's nothing left, rejoice, take another step, take another breath, and loosen your grip. Holding on to nothing gets in the way of everything. This advice comes from a beaten soul. Why would you listen? Because even though I've been battered, bruised, impaled with bad intentions, I can relate. I've been there, done that, and I'm fine with it. Of course, I'm bitter, and may have bias opinions, but I'm living proof, you can lose all that you thought made you, and rebuild; from the ground up, from the rubble and ash that once composed you, you can start over. Make yourself more durable, sturdy, more personalized, and perhaps better than before. I'm not saying you'll get it the first try, or the second try, but when you get it right, all the debris around you, the garbage that once made you THINK your life was complete will be refreshing to look at. You'll know that it is NOT your life now, and didn't become your life. You'll soon be thankful for those lessons, those heart aches, those bumps and scrapes, everything that brought you to the realization your at now. Self evaluation should be often. Doubt should be natural and frequent. Being sure isn't something to be relying on. We are or we aren't living.

When things end, when I know there isn't anything left to save, when it's done-ski, I know I'll be sad, but I also know i'll be thrilled for the next big thing to enter. I get this high when I feel things just fall into place and work, just happen, just are. They become facts, it's just true.

Currently, I"m waiting for things to just happen. I know they will. it's the inevitable, because it's not possible for NOTHING to happen for the rest of my life. There will be new scars, but there will be new friends, there will be new memories, new elements, and that's what I live for, the NEW. But what I live for more, is to be someone's NEW.

0 comments: