BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 14, 2009

How I feel today.

I feel down.
and I mean, like, DOWN.


I need a pick me up.
But Really, I need a sign.
Tell me which direction to go. Where to stick my size 7 foot next.

I'm so confused as to what to do about EVERYTHING lately
and so many roadblocks have just put themselves in my way.


I just want everything to be right.
to happen. The way it's suppose to happen.


I believe in simplicity, and as the days pass, I get farther and farther from that concept.
I know what's good for me. and what I should do. But I don't want to fall into routine.
I don't want to be ordinary, or play by all the rules.
I'm kinda a rebel. And yeah, it may get me into trouble, and not make sense, but it's what makes me feel like i'm actually getting somewhere.
Playing by the rules never really gave me too much of a thrill.
I need a thrill. A high. And perhaps a few thermals because the weather is getting super cold.

=D
Hey, November, you SUCK!
I"m just saying, October is normally my month of sucking, and right now, I'm thinking that October had way more kick ass points than November has. It's not over yet, so i'm hoping something GOOD, GREAT, BITCHIN' will happen, and make me forget the sucking that has been so far.

0 comments: