BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 16, 2009

And when there's no where else to turn

I go to sad songs.


weird, how I love to listen to sad songs.
and sing them.

Since I have all of next week off, I'm thinking I should paint my room, for funzies.
and perhaps watch a few movies.
hmmm. And sleep and read.

more than not, I think i should keep myself busy.
Definitely going black friday shopping.

I need a something.
I need new.
I need to leave behind my old ways.
my worries.
I need to have fun, for once.
And I think it's going to be a challenge, but I think I can do it.
I just need to think of things differently.
it'll be fine, I know it. It's going to happen for me.
nothing can stop me. I'm convinced.

PS>Esaies, I pretty much love everything about him. He's awesome. Without him, I'd feel empty. So I definitely need to be with him more.
in the mean time, more sad songs.

0 comments: