BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

done.

no more bad thoughts. I'm good.
honestly, i feel much better. One day of down time, and i'm good.
almost a week of pondering, figuring, contemplating, but i'm okay with everything now.
And can I just say, it feels soooo good. I feel like I've gotten a piece of me back.
I'm not whole, I'll admit, but not for this reason.
When I become complete, I'll let you know.


ANYWAY


Heyy, so thanksgiving, NEXT WEEK!
I really can't wait. It's by far my favorite celebration of the year.
NO, not because I"m racist, and think giving the Native American's small pox infected blankets and raping them is a good idea, because that's not what I'm about.
I like the food, duhhhh.
So uhhh, my thoughts on the best food.
Lumpy mashed potatoes with home made gravy of course.
nothing tops this.
Grandma Kathy, who might I add is one of the most bomb cooks I've ever known, is having it at her house, and if that wasn't enough, i know grandma Micky and Grandpa Bill will have thanksgiving on saturday or sunday. Then, AUNT CHRISTINA! And this weekend, saturday, I'm going to Aunt Marcy's to visit them. I"m convinced it'll all be grand.
dude, i'm soooooo ready to eat.

0 comments: