BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Because I'm a creeper

and myspace lurking is what I do when I'm bored,
I've come to realize something that I totally CALLED in this very blog site was CORRECT!

I'm not going to say what it is, because it'll make me sound even creepier,
but i was right, and can I say it just makes me laugh.
Amusing.
This is probably when being more insecure would help out in my case.
asking questions.
But me, being chill, didn't ask questions....
didn't care about the obvious smiles and flirtatious waves.
What makes me laugh is it happened, with me RIGHT THERE, and that's it.

Amazing how I can just see through it, but do nothing about it. Well you see, I am just TOO CHILL for that. I'm TOO lucky for that. I'm TOO fortunate for life to just fall into place.

This puzzle, well, I don't know what's going to come of it, but can I just say tooolbag much?

I never knew how lucky I truly was until just now.
I'm so thankful for life, and it's way of working out.
I thought I was getting the short end of the stick, but not now.
Today=the start.

0 comments: