BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 5, 2009

UPDATE

Cheerleading.
Yesss, it's happening still.
Football season is actually almost over, AMAZINGLY.
So, I had a conversation with my swim coach(Mrs. Silva/Ruble), pretty much one of my favorite people EVER, and she was asking me if I still fight the good fight. Of course my answer is yes, but lunchbag chimes in, and tells her that I have conformed A LITTLE.
Now, I wouldn't really call it conforming, more of, being cliche.
So here it is, how I'm being a cliche, sterotypical cheerleader.
FOOTBALL PLAYER.
Okay, so I'm kinda interested, and he's really interested.
This are, confusing to say the least. I, the girl who was known as the girl who does this *swings arms around in poor conducting imitation*, now am a cheerleader.
I wish I could say it didn't change my status, and maybe it's wrong of me to say this, but I think it has. I don't think this guy would talk to me if He didn't see me parade around in my little uniform. I would have never caught his eye, sparked any interest, or even know my name. This may be incorrect, but this is how I feel.
So interested you may ask? why?
Well, I don't know really. Here I am, like "nahhhh, not the guy for me" and originally I really thought he only asked me to the movies because he wanted a free one, and I'm the one that could hook it up...he claims this wasn't the case. Sooooo, I don't know what it is about him that makes me interested. I mean, we're totally different. Different taste in everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. I don't know why, but when we chill, it just comes so natural. effortless. Nothing is trying, or rought, it's no work. Sure, we already got into a disagreement, but everything just seems so realistic, and it's relaxing. So why am I NOT his girlfriend. Heyyy, good question.

He's asked me. More than once. He's sincere I think. I don't know what the hold up is, and my mom that I shouldn't torcher him, because I already feeeel we're a couple really. If I was to leave him, I'm pretty sure he'd be mad. What I DO know i'm waiting for is for something to fall through, sadly. Yeah, I know, I'm sick. lol. Also, I'm waiting to be proved wrong.

Into the life of a Cheerleader....AWESOME. it's a lot of long practices, fun dances, and so far really putting STRESS in my life.

0 comments: