BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Selling point.

So my best friend Hep and I had a conversation today.
Why we are faced with the decisions we are faced with, or in my case, WAS faced with.


So I started questioning what my selling point is.
I mean, the guys that like me all have nothing in common with each other.
And I don't think I do a real good job trying to get them to like me.
they just do. for no reason really, or so I think.
So what is it?
What do I do that makes me "different" or whatever?
what is it that I do that makes me liked?
My mom said it's because I'm chill, and joke around, and not serious.
i think i'm a pretty serious person most of the time.
and as for joking around, I"m rarely funny, and I mostly just say off the wall things that make the other person out of words. so I don't know how that would good for anyone, putting them in odd positions, and not knowing what to say of how to answer my questions.

They can't say it's my looks, they can't be that superficial.
They can't say it's my charm, because I don't have that.
Can't say it's because I'm amazing, because there's more behind that.

WHAT IS IT?
I can only wonder what makes me so "different" as they say.
Because that's probably one of the most generic answers I've ever heard.
Different isn't always good either.
So I don't see what's so good about me...because to me, I'm just there, average, simple.
I don't try, and know i"m nothing to brag about.
Someday, I hope to be though.

0 comments: